Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We Can Share!

Last week, while Quin and I were both pretty sickly (him more than me, but I was in bed when this happened) daddy took the big boys to John's basketball game and then to buy stuff for the U-Can-Share Food Drive that was going on. City Bank was having a competition between branches, so Ryan had to do his part. He took the boys shopping and explained to him why we give and why we help out those who are less fortunate than we are. Quite a teaching moment for these little guys to experience and absorb. I am so lucky to get to do life with this man. I love that he loves teaching the boys important life lessons in a way they will understand and remember! Here are the boys with their groceries for the food bank! Braidy's faces in these crack me up....never a dull moment!

No comments: