I love that Braidy's school and class had a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party. They sang to him and had a (super amazing) cake, even! They were all so cute and so excited about their mommas being there. My child would hardly look at me, I think he was embarrassed with so many eyes watching them. My favorite part of every party is watching them pray (ok, and taking a picture during it too!). It's too sweet and so innocent. I wish they'd stay this age forever. After some chicken nuggets, fruit, veggies, m&ms they finally got to cut into the (super amazing) cake! It was delicious! The parents got to taste it too. One of the (super talented) momma's made it. We were in her daughters class last year too, and she made awesome cakes for every party, although this one definitely wins the award for being the best. The sleigh and every other part of it was made from fondant, completely edible (Braidy asked her if he could have the snowman, and he ate almost all of it....hello toothbrush!). Talk about alot of time and effort being put into this. I started to feel bad about my donation of the chicken nuggets, which took about 10 minutes and $15! ha! We are so blessed to be at such a wonderful school who completely centers Christmas around what it should be....Jesus' birth!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
9 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment