Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Braidy's End of School

The last Monday of school, Braidy's class went on a final field trip to the park for some playtime and a picnic! I think Braidy was MOST excited about his lunch that I packed him....it was his favorite, a LUNCHABLE! Doesn't take much to please this kid! Quin and I went to the park with his class and of course, Quin had as much fun as Braidy did! Braidy was so sweet and played with Quin and helped him. Sweet brothers! I love watching him play with his friends. 
These are Braidy's teachers for his first year of school. His teacher was Mrs. Ford and I just adored her. She was precious and absolutely LOVED my baby, which of course means the world to any momma. She loved ALL of her sweet kids, and told them she loved them everyday as they left. I love that about her. She was very loving, yet expected things of them too. Perfect teacher for our first experience at a school! Braidy loved school and loved Fridays, because that meant it was show and tell. He loved his friends and loved showing off his lovely art projects that he brought home everyday. We couldn't have asked for a better preschool experience. Mrs. Odom was his other teacher who floated in and out of the two 3-year old classes. She was super sweet and Braidy loved her too! Braidy learned so much, but the things I loved hearing most from him were his new songs and Bible verses he learned.
 This was Braidy's first day of school and last. He definitely "GROW'D UP!" His baby face is no longer and his legs look twice as long!

No comments: