Friday we went to New Braunfel's to ride the CHOO CHOO train! It took us through Landa Park and it was so much fun. We saw tons of squirrels, and the boys loved it. We then picked up some yummy treats at a bakery there, and headed to lunch and then home. Friday night, Aunt Rachy joined us! We were SO excited to see her!!!! Saturday we went into San Antonio for the farmer's market and to ride the boat down the river. It was a little too hot outside, but we still had fun. After a yummy burger at Chris Madrid's it was NAP time. Braidy even fell asleep in my lap at the restaraunt...that never happens, so I knew he was exhausted!
Other than that, we just enjoyed being out in the hill country. We had another "episode" of hives for poor Quin. After a good amount of homemade ice cream, he broke out again. We have come to the conclusion that he is allergic to raw eggs, and NOT strawberries! YAY! We can easily avoid raw eggs, no problem! He discovered his love for whip cream, waffles, and lots of yummy table food! It was gorgeous and hot outside, but the pool sure made it bearable! We had a great time and can't wait to go back! We will let Poppa and JJ recover a while though, I know they were worn out by the time we left!! Lots of Pictures!

1 comment:
So cute! There are times that I think little Quin look exactly like you and then, in some of these, he's all Ryan. I guess that's the way its supposed to be. I can't believe how big Braidy is getting. It goes by way too quickly!!!
Post a Comment