I love this age. He talks and talks and talks and says some of the funniest things. I definitely laugh on a regular basis because of him. Even when I'm getting frustrated or mad at something he's doing, he knows how to make me laugh even when I don't want to. I love laying in bed with him, "pretending" to be asleep and "snoring"...and we'll both just get so tickled and laugh until we are crying. When i'm putting him in bed or BACK in bed at night, he'll get me to come back by saying "I just want to give you hugs and kisses". Or he'll trot in our room after getting out of bed (we are trying to kick this habit) and he'll say "I want you lay with me for two minutes".
I love that he has a sweet spirit. I love that he shares pretty well. I love that he has manners and knows how to use them. I love that he adores his baby brother and knows how to make him laugh and laugh. I love that he looks up to John and loves to play with him. I love watching him learn new things. I love hearing him talk about things we did weeks and even months ago. I love seeing him so excited about the simple things in life. I love that he could and does eat his body weight in watermelon, or any fruit or veggie for that matter. I love hearing him say "I think it's going to be hot out there today!" every single time we get in the car this summer! I love that his imagination is beginning to take off. I love hearing him say the prayer before dinner by himself. I love his hugs and kisses. I love that he loves being with his daddy, helping him do anything and everything. I love spending my days with this little guy. Braidy, we love you so much! I hope you've had the best birthday ever!!
This morning we continued our tradition by making pancakes and putting candles in them. For lunch LuLu had us over for steaks, broccoli, and corn (Just what Braidy said he wanted....broccoli was first on his list). We had cake, opened presents, and played with Crockett! This evening we went and fed the ducks and played some at the park! Special day for a special boy!
Here are some pictures from his birthday!




3 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Braidy! I can't believe you are already 3 years old! You are such a precious BIG boy! I love you so so much and I'm so glad we got to come to your birthday party! Can't wait to come over and play with your new toys this week! Love you!!! Aunt d
Happy Birthday!! Farrah misses her Braidy!
HAppy 3rd birthday BRAIDY!! I wish we could have been at your party, but I am sure you had so much fun! Wow 3 years have flown by! Your birthday gift is on it's way, so we need a play-date and you can open one more!!
Post a Comment