hung out with my BFF Tabor Touchstone (he moved back, yay!!!!!) - look closely, they're already telling each other secrets!:
practiced our rolling and scooting...he's quite the mover now...he rolls and slithers EVERYWHERE!:
snuggled lots before bedtime (there's just something so sweet and peaceful about a freshly bathed baby in their jammies), and

took a trip to dallas to get my brothers back, and we got to go to the ZOO!
What did momma and daddy do with only one child? Momma read a few books. we went on a date to the Parade of Homes while LuLu babysat Mr. Quin, we enjoyed time alone with Quin, missed the heck outta J and B....but enjoyed a little R&R, too! We are lucky to have a Nena and Pops who want to spend an entire week with two very active and energetic boys! I know they will treasure these memories forever!

1 comment:
Quin we need to schedule a playdate. Tell your people to call my people and I'll do the same. We are some stinkin cute boys huh! I'm sure I'll be at your house sometime this week! Can't wait to see ya man! I need you to teach me that scootin move you mastered. Currently I still teeter on my belly- dull!!! Can't wait to hangout soon! - Tabor
Post a Comment