
Here we are again, another month has come and gone in the blink of an eye! Craziness. As you can see, I have done away with the signs this month. I just decided it wasn't worth the hassle, only to get eaten!
This month we:
Started MOVING...big time. While he isn't up on all 4's, do not be fooled. Turn your back for 3 seconds and he vanishes. The other day Braidy and Quin were in the living room, I went to the kitchen to do something quick, came back and we were down to one child. I asked Braidy where Quin was and he said, "I don't know?!" I wasn't really worried because obviously he had to be somewhere, but I could NOT find the babe! He had crawled/slithered into John's room and was around his dresser, where you couldn't see him by just looking into his room. Sneaky little thing! This picture was taken when he crawled behind our couch in the living room!

Got his first tooth on 8/16. It's teeny but it is most definitely there, and everyday it gets bigger and bigger! We've already had the talk about NO BITING MOMMA!
His hair has grown a ton I feel like. It's starting to have little "wings" by his ears, and the top will do a little curl after bathtime if I don't brush it. I love the shaggy/pre-haircut look. Just precious!
He will sit up for a while without toppling over! Which also means life gets a little easier in that i can sit him in a high chair instead of hauling in the 50 pound carseat to restaraunts! He really likes it I think, and feels like such a big boy! I still keep him in the carrier sometimes, but the high chair is at least an option now!

He started to eat puffs and he likes them! The first time we tried them, we had a few choking scares, but he's a pro now. We don't quite have the pincher down so I usually have to feed them to him, or else they end up everywhere but his mouth.
He got his first few tastes (or scoops) of ice cream. I told LuLu at Braidy's party he could have "some" ice cream! One scoop later, he wanted more! Safe to say, he loves him some ice cream...vanilla and rocky road! Not to mention, I'm pretty sure LuLu is now his favorite person ever, ha!
We discovered he has a pretty good allergy to strawberries. I gave him one in those mesh things, and not long after he had been chewing on it, he broke out into a huge rash all over his body! I guess no more strawberries for my boy! Here he is, rash and all...and the cutest man boobs I have ever seen!
Wearing 6-12 month clothes, size 4 diapers. Eats an oatmeal for breakfast, and a fruit and veggie for dinner, starting to give him one at lunch too. Nurses 5 or 6 times a day. Is sleeping pretty good lately, going down at about 7:30. Napping twice a day, sometimes 3.
Other than that, he just continues to be a joy. Still growing like a weed and eating like a champ. He loves watching what is going on and does not like to be left out of the action! I just fall more and more in love with this little monkey every single day!

3 comments:
I LOVE you Quin! You get cuter and cuter by the second! Monica you're SOO good with that camera!! I love the new lens!!!! Happy 8 month birthday sweet boy! I love you!!!-aunt d
Time really has flown by... and he just gets cuter and cuter every day! I love that I have gotten to see him so often and have actually watched him grow. He is a special little boy, just like his brothers! I love you Baby Quin! (I guess I am going to have to stop calling him "Baby Quin" pretty soon :(
Precious boy! He looks like a little man now and not a baby. So sweet. Also, Ev is wearing size 4 diapers at night (I disregarded the potty training queens advice about panties at night). It cracks me up that she and Quin are in the same size!
Post a Comment