Saturday, November 27, 2010

My first week!

Quin turned one week old on Thanksgiving Day! We have had the most wonderful time
getting to know our little man's personality more and more everyday. Here are some "getting to know you" facts about Quin that he wants you to know! (and of course lots of pictures too!)

Hi! I'm Quin. My first week here has been great. My family loves me a whole lot. I have 2 big brothers that cannot get enough of me. Braidy kisses me CONSTANTLY and John likes to hold me pretty often. My momma just stares at me all day long, and my daddy gets me in the most perfect cuddling positions ever. I am a pretty scheduled guy by nature. I sleep ALL day long. The only time I cry is when my diaper is getting changed, I don't like it one bit. Other than that, I don't make a peep and I am 100% happy. At night I sleep great and wake up every 3 hours to eat. My mommy keeps saying she gets more rest now than when I was in her tummy. I change everyday, although I think I have my brother Braidy's nose, ears, and mouth, and daddy's eyes. I love to be swaddled in my miracle blanket...they don't call it the "Miracle Blanket" for nothin! I am usually awake for about an hour in the evenings, and I just look around and make funny faces. At my one week check (which was when I was really only 4 days old) I weighed 8lbs 1oz, and everything looked great. My mommy and LuLu gave me my first bath, and I really didn't like it. I prefer to have warm clothes on my little body! I love to ride in the car, it instantly puts me to sleep. Basically, I am SUPER easy going and I have been nothing but a complete joy to have around. My mommy and daddy say they're going to keep me!














4 comments:

Melissa said...

he's so perfect! you are a beautiful mom of 3 wonderful boys!

Danielle said...

I just want to squeeze him! He's soo tiny and precious! I love the pics with his brothers loving on him! Oh my gosh! I'm so ready for a baby! For now though I'm dying to come over and play with all of yours! Torture! Love the blog! You look beautiful - hot momma! Hope to look half as good as you one week later! Love- aunt d

Jessica and Chris said...

What a precious little man! So glad I FINALLY got to hold him... he couldn't be more perfect! I am so glad he has been such a good baby for you. You are a lucky momma :) Sorry we didn't have more quality time over Thanksgiving. Hopefully Christmas will be much less... pukey :) Love ya'll oh-so-much!!!

The Louders said...

OH how sweet!!! Looks and sounds like y'all are having a blast. I can't wait to meet him! The boys are so sweet together, and yes Quin definitely resembles Braidy. And you look as beautiful as ever! Have fun.