


After our lift ride I got to go get a prenatal MASSAGE! It was heavenly! Jess got a massage and facial after me while daddys were on duty. It was a very nice break for us both and we really enjoyed a little time to ourselves!
While the little boys napped, the big guys decided to give fishing one more try. They had been unsuccessful up until this point and were a little frustrated. After a couple hours they came back with 4 big fish! John was pumped to say the least. Now we can go home proud, we did catch some fish!!!

That afternoon we went horseback riding...well, the boys did. John rode by himself and the little ones rode with their daddys. They LOVED it. They all did so good for the hour ride. Jess and I did a little shopping/browsing and picture taking. They were all SO cute on the horsies!




Our last night we went out to dinner so we didn't have much to clean up and start packing. We had a great great trip. Thanks Stones for coming with us! It wouldn't have been the same without you there! I hope it becomes a yearly thing, as I would love to go back at just about the same time next year...just maybe in a slightly larger cabin =) Especially with another baby to add to the mix!

No comments:
Post a Comment