Tuesday, August 10, 2010

finally a name!!!

We have finally decided on a name for our baby boy...

Quin Joseph Curry

We had it narrowed down to 2 names:

and

.

We both really liked both names, although Korbin was my favorite, and Quin was Ryan's favorite. How did we chose? A very scientific method, of course. We wrote each name on a paper towel, wadded it up, and threw them on the floor. We each got a turn to choose one. Ryan, Braidy, and John all chose Quin. I chose Korbin. So Quin won! (but that also means when/if there is ANOTHER baby in our near future, we already have a name!)

Joseph is Ryan's middle name and I am thrilled for Quin to have his daddy's middle name to carry on.

We cannot wait to meet Little Quin. Mommy is getting a little uncomfortable and sleep IS NOT coming her way at night. I guess God is just preparing me for what is to come, and I cannot wait for those middle of the night feedings. There's just nothing sweeter...so i'll take it and try to get used to it now! 3 more months and he'll be here! Quin, we're ready to meet you! Your brothers are very excited about "baby Quin"! And here's a baby bump picture at 26 weeks....

6 comments:

The Louders said...

Love it! And you look adorable.
Yay for Baby Quin!

Jessica and Chris said...

Can't wait to meet my sweet nephew Quin! I think your tummy is already as big as it was when you had Braidy! Maybe baby Quin is going to be big like his daddy :) Love to you all!

kristen lewis said...

I love picking baby names. I cannot wait to meet little Quin. And you look way too cute pregnant! You should do it more often.

Danielle said...

Seriously you are so stinkin cute! I love your baby bump and I can't wait to meet Quin! I love him already! I can't believe he'll be here in 3 months! -aunt d

The Toogood's said...

Love the name! What a cute little tummy u have... Such a pretty mama! Congrats u guys I know he's going to be a cutie!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

You look adorable and I really like the name Quin! Yea for babies!!!