I've finally started doing what I really want to do...invitations/announcements/etc. My friend Alisa found this cute idea on a blog, so we tried it out for her Ava, and they turned out so cute! So, I put an "ad" on facebook saying I'd do them for free for any and everyone! I've done quite a few and they are all so precious...of course it sure doesn't hurt that all of my "subjects" are the most precious babies ever!!! Printed in a wallet size (3.5x2.5) with a couple holes punched, a sucker stuck through, and there you have your very own personalized, custom Valentine for school/PDO/or just family and friends. I wish I could take credit for the idea, but it was not me!!
Here are the BOYS designs to choose from (they were a little harder to come up with, can't do too much "Valentine-ey" stuff for them...)
The "Carter"

The "Braidy"

The "John"

The "Crockett"

And here are the girls...
The "Farrah"

The "Kambri"

The "Evyn"

The "Ava"

If you want one for your babies, let me know!!! If you pick one out, just specify the name, or I can do one of each =)
6 comments:
Those turned out SO cute! I love them :) I love the one you did with Crockett but I think I want a few that we can give to his little boy friends. Whichever you think! I love having such a creative, artsy sister!!!
ooooo soooo cute!!! I want some for Jorja!!! I like the Evyn ones. I want to pay you for them!!!!
You are sooo talented. Love them.
cute monica!! i love them! i can't wait until i can use these!!!
Love it! You're so talented!!
WAAAAY cute! I wish I need some this year!
Post a Comment