Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 8 Month Old Birthday!!















My baby turned 8 months old yesterday. We had a mini photo shoot outside because it was beautiful and I need practice! I got a few great shots... although he was way more interested in playing with the dead grass than looking up at the camera! Now I know why photographers have squeaky toys when dealing with kids!

This is just the most fun age. His little personality shines more and more everyday. He constantly laughs at us, and especially at Johnny. He has one tooth on the bottom, but more are on their way any day now. The teething process is not very fun... we are revisiting the "newborn-waking-up-multiple-times-a-night" stuff. I must say I don't miss that part of having a newborn! He4 sits up very sturdy. He gets on all 4's and rocks, but no crawling yet. He thinks he can fly instead of having to crawl. So far it hasn't worked. He loves bananas. He will eat the entire thing all by himself. We just love our little man so much, and I cannot believe how fast it is all going right before my eyes.

HAPPY 8 MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY, B!!!

3 comments:

Kenley King said...

No, I refuse to believe it's been 8 months....Where does the time go, seriously? I bet you are in shock! He is so so cute! Happy 8 month mister!

Denae said...

Wow...8 months already!! He looks like a big boy!

kristen lewis said...

Don't you wish you could push a pause button? It flies by! He is simply precious.