
Happy 7 Month Birthday to ME!
Happy 7 Month Birthday to ME!
Happy 7 Month Birthday to Braidy!
Happy 7 Month Birthday to ME!!!!
I absolutely love this stage. Constant smiles, laughing, talking, it just doens't get much sweeter than that. Braidy is growing like a weed, but seems to still be a little guy to me. He sure does love his baby food...well, everything BUT peas. I think his favorite is squash and pears. He is finally sleeping through the night from about 7 until 5 or 6, and then will go back to sleep after eating until it's time to wake up at 7 or so. I can handle that and will not complain! He is not crawling yet but he will get up on his knees or hands (not really both yet) and just rock and rock and rock....and then bury his face in the ground. Before I know it we will be planning his first "real" birthday party. Oooooh I am so not ready for that!!!

6 comments:
HAPPY 7 MONTHS DEAR BRAIDY! I had just finished reading your blog when a new one popped up! What a great surprise! I love reading about your life! You look like you all had a wonderful weekend! I love you & your 3 boys so much! Happy 7 months again Braidy! Love- Aunt D!!
What a cutie! I can't believe both of our kids are growing up so quickly. If he is rocking he will be crawling in no time. What a joy children are.
He is just getting so big and cute! I am so sad that I do not live there to share in the excitement of these milestones! I can't believe how quickly 7 months have gone by and I have a feeling the next 5 will really fly by! He is such a blessing in all of our lives... I can't remember what life was like without him. I love you all!
HAPPY 7 MONTHS BRAIDY SPENCER!! You can't get any cuter I am sure of it!!
Hey Monica! I haven't checked your blog in awhile. I LOVE the new pictures of Braidy. I also read your "interesting facts" -- we have a lot of things in common that I didn't even realize. How did you come up with such interesting things? We'd love to see you soon! Joni & Tripp
Oh man Braidy is getting SO big!!! I'll agree to come decorate your casa for christmas next year if you make my blog look as cute as yours does! Hope all is well.... ya'll are such a precious little family!
Post a Comment