Friday, April 10, 2009

N-I-N-E!



My little man turned NINE months old today....here are 9 thoughts about Mr. Braidy!

1. still no crawling...he REALLY wants to but he just doesn't go. He can turn in circles and roll...

2. He can still wear 0-3 month shorts and 3-6 month clothes...but can also wear some 9 month clothes...???

3. He is a huge FLIRT!

4. He loves to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!!!!

5. He has 3 teeth on the bottom and one on the top...the one on the top is a side tooth...a fang, if you will.

6. He has a new trick where he clicks his tongue and thinks it is the coolest thing EVER.

7. His favorite word and only word is DA-DA (daddy doesn't like this at all! ha!)

8. Bathtime is still his favorite time of the day, only now he likes to splash and get all the water out onto the floor!

9. He is the happiest and sweetest little man in the world. He brings more joy to our lives than we thought possible!

5 comments:

Kyle and Amber said...

HAppy NIne months Braidy! You are looking older in your pictures. Love you sweet boy. Tell your mama hi! ;)

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

He looks so much older in these pictures and he's just yummy! Happy Easter weekend!

Jessica and Chris said...

WOW! How quickly they grow. Braidy, I love you so, so much and I can't believe how big you are getting. It seems like yesterday you were Crockett's size. You are so much fun to be around and I love watching you grow. Can't wait for you and Crockett to play together. We love you, Jess, Chris, Crockett & Saydi

Mika said...

Ok, there is no way that this big boy is Braidy. I can't believe how big he looks. The first time that I looked at them, I had to do a double take to see if I was on your blog. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He hardly looks like a baby anymore!!! He looks like a little boy!! Braidy you are getting cuter and cuter by the day! I love you! Aunt d