Happy 4-month Birthday to ME!
Happy 4-month Birthday to Braidy!
Happy 4-month Birthday to ME!

Wow, FOUR MONTHS has gone by in the blink of an eye. Braidy is at such a fun age...we are loving every minute of it! His smiles absolutely melt our hearts, we love when he "talks" to us, when he laughs, when he is trying so hard not to go to sleep by talking, "singing" and constantly making noise while being rocked and then suddenly it stops when he finally gives into sleep, when he stands up (he would much rather stand than sit...i think he'll walk before he crawls), when he pulls my hair, earrings, lips, anything he can get his hands on, when I pick him up from school and he smiles from ear to ear when he sees me, when he is the happiest baby in the world in the morning, when he sleeps and looks like the sweetest, most angelic baby in the world, when he watches his daddy do anything and everything, when he gives the greatest "open mouthed" kisses, when he is smiling huge...sees a camera come out, and stops...and becomes mesmerised by the red light on the camera...basically we love it all. I wish I could slow everything down.

Happy 4-month birthday sweet boy!!! We love you so so so much!!!!

4 comments:
happy 4 months!!! the last picture of him is adorable!!!
I love you so, so , so much too! Happy 4 month birthday! And please stop growing!
Love,
Your favorite Auntie Jess
Braidy, I think you get cuter everyday. Madison is one lucky girl to call you her boyfriend. We need to plan another play date soon.
Happy 4 months old!!!! You are too cute. Time flies when you are having fun!
Post a Comment