Happy 5 Month Birthday to ME!
Happy 5 Month Birthday to Braidy!
Happy 5 Month Birthday to ME!
5 months. WOW. That just sounds old! He is so much fun and I can't believe it's already been 5 months. Here's a couple of pictures of the "heartbreaker" himself!
My favorite thing in the world is when we get home, I have him in my lap and I ask him what he did at school today?!?! I say things like..."did you drink a bottle?" "did you take a nap?" "did you play with Ms. Jeri?" etc...and he laughs so hard. Like a deep laugh. It's the sweetest noise in the world, and I can't help but laugh and laugh and laugh at his sweet sweet boy who I love SO much!




1 comment:
Me too! I love him so much and can't believe he has been such a special part of our lives for 5 months already! We are a blessed family to have such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment