Monday, October 13, 2008

3 Months Old!


Enough Said.

Hanging out with daddy! GO TECH!


While mommy and daddy were changing their sheets, they stuck me in the laundry basket, can you believe that?!!? I fit just perfectly!

My newest obsession is eating my fist. I have a special trick where I stick the whole thing in my mouth. I think that some yummy milk might come out of it if I suck on it! It sure tastes yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love the one of him in the laundry basket! Can you tell him not to grow anymore for 2 weeks so Auntie Jess can see him :) I can't believe 3 months have gone by so quickly!

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet. I just want to squeeze him!!!

kristen lewis said...

Ryan definitely looks better with his legs closed! HA! Seriously, that boy is precious and he is quite the chick magnet!

Mika said...

So sweet! I can't believe he is so big.