Happy 2 Month Birthday to ME!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to Braidy!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to ME!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to Braidy!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to ME!

So, it was yesterday, but I got back in town kind of late and just wanted to hang out with my husband instead of blog. I can't believe he's already 2 months old...1/6 of a year. Time flies when you're having fun!!!! He's doing some fun fun things...smiling, "talking" to us, squealing/laughing, he LOVES looking in the mirror of his playmat...seriously, he stares at himself the whole time (I can't blame him...I always stare at him too!).
My mom, Braidy and I went to Weatherford, OK to see my Aunt Darla, Uncle Tim and cousin, Meredith on Monday. It was a spur of the moment trip, but our weekends are booked for a LONG time so I thought we'd take B up there before he gets tooooo terribly big!!! We had a great time and I am pretty sure LuLu loved having Braidy around for 3 days! He was a great traveler again...just slept the entire time. Oh, and great news, he slept for 5 1/2 hours last night. By far the longest..usually it's 2 hours. I can get used to the 5+!!!!








3 comments:
Great news about the sleeping!!! It only gets better. Wait til he is sleeping like 7 and 8 hours.
I love all of these pictures! They are precious. I could look at them ALL DAY LONG! I love my two-month-old Braidy boy!
I love the little horse outfit, too precious!
Post a Comment