Happy One Month Birthday to ME!
Happy One Month Birthday to Braidy Spencer!
Happy One Month Birthday to ME!
(note: here he is in his "coming home" outfit that his daddy picked out for him. Needless to say, it did not quite fit to come home in, but everyone at church today LOVED it!)



John and Uncle Dan (Aka Bubbie) got to Lubbock today. John had a GREAT time with Nena and Pops...trips to the Zoo, lots of swimming, fun bathtimes, and lots of loving from everyone! We missed him alot and were very glad to see him!!! Uncle Dan is going to stay with us for a couple days, as he had not gotten to meet his new nephew yet!


TUMMY TIME!!! We've tried to begin having tummy time everyday while we're at home... this kid is STRONG. He can really control his head pretty good...and has been able to for a while now.



Ok, back to watching the OLYMPICS....I LOVE the Olympics...especially gymnastics! Tuesday means back to work...only for a few days...then my 6 weeks of maternity leave begins...I cannot imagine going back to work full time in a week and a half...so thank goodness I have another 2 months!

2 comments:
Wow! He is getting big. Still cute as ever though!
Thanks for the encouragement. Bev called last night to check in, and I just lost it (so unlike me, ha!). Little Braidy is still just yummy! Hope you are surviving inservice!
Post a Comment