Clearly, I have slacked BIG TIME on this blog. I really want to get back to it, but it just seems DAUNTING. SO...I'm recapping major points in 2014 (mainly the boys birthdays), and then I'll start fresh for 2015. Many, many years from now, we'll just think 2014 was a very slow and boring year (and we'll be so very wrong!).
So, here are pictures from John's 9th birthday (which is crazy because in just a few short months he'll be turning ten!)
We started the morning with birthday donuts. In our family, we have to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you at least 87 times that day, or it's just not a birthday. (Ryan LOVES this part!)
NINE candles!!!
Happy Birthday again! This time, in a Bundt Cake!!!mmmm
For his party, he had it at Adrenaline City (for the 2nd year in a row). Choices for older boy's parties are limited, and this is always a sure bet. We always leave with tired, sweaty and stinky boys!
They had a great time. Ropes course, football, laser tag, and the favorite...trampoline dodge ball!
Happy 9th Birthday John! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment