I love that Ryan is selfless in his giving of time, especially around the holidays. He wants to instill this in his kids, so he started this year by bringing John along to help him serve at the food bank with some of his CityBank coworkers. They helped load people's cars with food to last throughout the holidays. I think it really opened John's eyes to how much we have and take for granted, and that some people don't even have food, much less presents to open on Christmas morning. I think he enjoyed it even though it was freezing that day and they were outside for 3 hours. I know they made a difference and their volunteering was very much appreciated. I desperately want my kids to grow up appreciative, but I think sometimes that is hard in today's world since they are given so much, and never WANT for anything. I hope we can continue doing this to teach our boys what Christmas is all about!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment