Braidy's Pre-K classes put on a precious Christmas program the week before school let out. My boy looked SO very handsome, I could hardly stand it. Suddenly he looked twelve. He had a speaking part, so we had been practicing and practicing his line: "Let's make an angel band!". He did AWESOME! He sang and nailed his line. The program was adorable. Besides his speaking part, the best part was the "Snowman Rap" where they wore sunglasses, folded their arms, and nodded to the music. Maybe hard to picture, but it was hysterical and I never want to forget it!
Later that week (it was a busy week in Miller world!) it was time for the class Christmas party! The kids played a game, decorated cookies, ate a snack and got to see Santa too! Ryan and I loved being about to be there with him and to be a part of his special activities!!! We are so blessed with an awesome teacher, friends and school!








No comments:
Post a Comment