Wednesday was Quin's first day of PDO! He went last year and was SUPER excited to be going back! He was mostly (maybe only) excited about "taking my yunch box and my packpack!" Every morning of school he tells us he is taking his lunchbox and backpack, no mention of anything else. I think he sees big brothers with their's and thinks he is SO big taking his own to school too!
On the first day, I wasn't sure how he'd do. Lately he's been crying when we drop him off at church (very random, but all summer he'd do this, recently he'd quit), and it had been a while since he'd been to school, so I had no idea what his reaction would be! I should have known by his excitement that he'd do great! He walked right into his new class, gave his teacher all his stuff, and didn't even look back for a kiss, hug or goodbye! He was set! They said he did great all day and what a sweet boy he was!
I can already tell I am going to LOVE his teachers. It's going to be a great year! I'm excited for Quin and all of his new buddies in his class!! I'm excited for me too! 2 days a week I'll be childless for several hours. I absolutely ADORE my children, but a few hours to myself will be wonderful! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment