
Last Friday when I went to pick up Braidy from school, his teacher said she needed to talk to me real quick (am I the only parent whose heart drops when teachers say this to you? I just know it's something bad!). She had good news! Braidy was chosen as the first student to get to take home "Pete the Cat' for the weekend. She said Braidy needed to take great care of him, take him everywhere we went, and take pictures to bring to school on Monday! He was pumped! He recites the Pete the Cat book everyday in the car, so I was thrilled to see what his little story was about! He loved Pete the Cat. He introduced him to his Lulu and his Nena via facetime, Pete got to go to football practice, to the park, the Tech game (he sat in the car), John's football game, to get ice cream twice, he rode in the car with Braidy, slept with Braidy and ate with Braidy. He had a great weekend with Pete and was very sad when it was time to take him back to school this morning. Here's pictures of our weekend with Pete!
















No comments:
Post a Comment