Mother's Day might be my favorite holiday. It celebrates what I love being called most, MOM!!!! (Ok, I also love being able to be lazy and not feel super guilty about it!)
Today we went to church with Poppa and JJ and then came home to a wonderful lunch cooked by my sweet husband and brother-in-law! They did an amazing job and we all were stuffed after lunch! We spent the rest of the day outside playing, we ALL took a good nap! and I soaked up lots of sweet time with my boys. I love being a mom, and truly feel that is what God made me to do. Best job in the entire world. These boys bring me so much joy every single day, and while sometimes they make me crazy, I wouldn't trade them for all the stars in the sky!
Happy Mother's Day to Lulu, Nena and JJ too! We are so very blessed to have these momma's and grandmothers in our life! My boys adore them, and I do too!


No comments:
Post a Comment