One of our most favorite "Family Days" of the year is PUMPKIN CARVING time! The boys love it and the daddy loves it too! I love it, but my pumpkin ALWAYS falls apart, so maybe it's a little frustrating to me. Anywho, this year the boys each picked out a design and we went to town carving. Momma helped Quin with his "EEK!" design, but after we were done, the E, E, K and ! all fell off, so we were left with a giant hole. Awesome work mom! Dad was much better and their's turned out much better! The next morning the 2 little boys wanted to make a Potato Head Pumpkin....now THAT I am good at! Stab a few holes in the pumpkin and pop some body parts into it. WaLa! The rotting pumpkins are still sitting on our front porch if you'd like to take a gander at our works of art!
The boys do love the slimy seeds, and using sharp objects too! I am not sure how many times I had to pry the metal pokey thing or the sharp saw out of Quin's hands...but we all escaped without any injuries. I love making fun memories with our Boys. I hope they ask mom and dad to help them carve pumpkins for the next 20 years.
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment