Today we went to the Tech Club for brunch and to meet SANTA!!! I thought everyone would love Santa....66.6% of the boys did. Quin HATED Santa. You would have thought we were torturing the poor baby (maybe we were!). He screamed and screamed. and screamed. I even tried, and he screamed some more. So that was a fail. But Braidy and John LOVED him...of course! Braidy told him he wanted the "animal toy"...it's this toy that is for babies, like Quin's age, but that is ALL he wants, and he has stayed very constant about what he wants since he first spotted this "animal toy" in the "map" (AKA the Toys R Us catalog), so I guess Santa will have to pull through and buy Braidy the baby toy. I guess we can always pass it onto Quin on the 26th of December, when Braidy realizes it's not that cool. John asked for the Ninjaga Lego Set. After Santa, we got to go eat and we even got to sit at the table next to Braidy's best friend, Ava. It was wild, and I'm sure the staff all cheered when we left, but we survived. (kinda)!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment