Quin is now SEVEN months old...doesn't seem possible, but it is!
This month you haven't started sitting up yet, you'll do the "tripod" for a little bit but then fall over. You aren't crawling yet, but you'll "swim" on your tummy like you really want to go somewhere. Just recently I saw you almost get up on all 4's so I don't think crawling is too far off, but maybe another month or 2. You eat like a champ. You eat a fruit for breakfast and a veggie and a fruit for dinner. Your favorite veggie is sweet potatoes and squash and your favorite fruit is ALL of them! You still nurse 6 or so times a day. You still wake up once during the night, but the last couple of weeks you have started sleeping much better. You still nap GREAT! 2 naps that each are 2 or 3 hours long. You go to bed around 7:30 and wake up around 7 or 7:30, or whenever daddy slams down the potty lid and wakes you up, haha! =) You love to swing outside, you like to roll around on the floor. You can roll all the way across the room, definitely a mover. I think a tooth will poke through any second now...you chew on your fist constantly and your nose is running like a faucet, so I'm thinking it's all TOOTH related! You still have a small patch of dark brown hair in the back from birth, but everything else has fallen out. Your hair seems to be getting long! I love after bathtime when I give you a comb-over, you look so handsome. Nothing sweeter than you in your jammies, all lotioned up, smelling and looking so sweet! We're finishing up the last of the size 3 diapers, so in the next few days you'll be in a size 4 (yes, the size Braidy was wearing at the time of potty training, age 2.5!) Your 9 month jammies are getting a little short, but in most clothes 6-12 months are still perfect. I think you weigh about 21 lbs. You love to talk to us. No one can get you to laugh like Braidy can. You think he hung the moon! I bought you a sippy cup and you like it, but more to chew on it than anything. Although you're still super easy going, you've found your "voice" this month! Your belly laugh is the greatest. Your smile brings so much joy to anyone who sees it. Your right dimple is always there, and it's so precious! You're still mommy's sweet little boy.

1 comment:
I LOVE YOU QUIN JOSEPH! You must be just about the sweetest baby I have ever known! Can't wait to see you again! Enjoy your mommy and daddy all by yourself this week!!! Love, Aunt JESS
Post a Comment