Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cousin Camp Day 1

Crockett is in town spending a few days with us, so I decided to name our few days "Cousin Camp". I know his mommy will want to know all that he did while he was away, although I hope she is enjoying a few days of "ME TIME"!!! Here's a rundown of our first (half) day of Cousin Camp!


The boys threw clods of dirt on the sidewalk. They actually posed for a really cute picture together. We jumped. alot. Crockett threw small clods of dirt at Aunt Mon and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Cute photo ops, if nothing else! These boys are the best of friends, and I just love it. Partners in CRIME!



After dinner, Uncle Ryan took Crockett and Braidy on a bike ride in the trailer, while John followed along on his bike. They went a long ways and were all tired when they got home!



Bath time with 2 boys is fun! Splashing, playing, and getting squeaky clean.

Now 3 clean boys are all laying in John's bed watching CARS for a little bit until they drift off into dreamland. Excited for the next couple of days with 4 sweet boys!

1 comment:

Jessica and Chris said...

SO SWEET! Brings tears to my eyes. I am so thankful that our boys love each other so much and have SO much fun together. You are so great to have him to "Cousin Camp". I know he is having a BLAST and I will be SO SO ready to see him on Wed am! LOve you and thanks for posting these so fast!

P.S. I want copies :)