

Oh Sweet Quin. You are now THREE months old!
- You are still in size 2 diapers and size 3-6 month clothing. Sometimes I'll try to squeeeeze you into one of my favorite 0-3 month onesies just because you haven't gotten to wear it yet, and I'm apparently emotionally attached to some of these clothes that belonged to Braidy!
- You still sleep from about 8 or 8:30 until 7 or so. Depending on if you stayed in your swaddle or not. In: as late as 8 or 9. Out: 6:30...but back to sleep after an early breakfast!
- You found your voice this past week. You talk ALOT! I still think you'll be my reserved one, but you like to talk to us!
- YOu smile alot and have laughed a few times at mommy acting like a crazy lady! Whatever it takes to hear a little giggle, I'll do it!
- You still eat about every 3 hours during the day. You're a distracted eater. It's best if I nurse you in your room with no one around.
- You still LOVE bathtime! It's your favorite.
- You officially have the infamous "bald spot" in the back of your head where you sleep. I changed your sheets the other day and noticed all the hair that had rubbed off. =(
- Car Rides still instantly put you to sleep 99% of the time.
- You probaby weigh about 15 1/2 pounds.
- You had your first trip to the park a couple of days ago and LOVED it!
- You have found your hands and chew on your fingers constantly!
- A few weeks ago (January 30th) I started taking you to the nursery at church. You've done really well in there. I feel bad when I bring you only because I'm "that" mom that we used to gripe about that brought no paci (you don't take one), and no bottle (don't really take one of those either). Luckily, you haven't needed either yet! =)
We love you more and more everyday. I love watching you study the world around you. I love your eyes lighting up when you see my face or someone else's you recognize. I love hearing you "talk". I love seeing your smile. I love YOU!


2 comments:
can't believe you are already 3 months old Quin! Love those sweet cheeks!
I love you too, Baby Quin :) Had so much fun hanging out with you last week. You are such a great baby... You have one lucky Mama! Can't wait to see how much you grow this month!XOXO Aunt Jess
Post a Comment