Today has finally come. It seems like it was just yesterday we were in the hospital awaiting the big arrival of our sweet baby boy. I cannot comprehend how a year can fly by so quickly. It is definitely bittersweet. Sweet because Braidy just gets more fun and more fun every single day. Bitter because he is growing up so fast, and I feel like it will just get faster from here on out! This past year has been the best of my life. I love this little man so so much, I can't even put into words how much I love him. His hugs are heart-melting. His smiles are 100% contagious. His laugh will brighten even the darkest of days. Braidy, thank you for bringing an enormous amount of joy into our lives. We love you so much and look forward to year number 2! Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy! We love you! Here are some of the FABULOUS pictures we had made for his first birthday...courtesy of Christiane Wheatley Photography!!! What a treasure these pictures are!

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAIDY!!
PRECIOUS pics!!!
Happy birthday, little man. Would you believe me if I told you that it only gets better from here? I can't wait to see what this year holds for Braidy!
These are the cutest pictures ever! Oh my gosh they are so cute! Happy birthday B!
Post a Comment