Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eleven Months!


Our baby turned ELEVEN months old yesterday. I cannot believe that this time next month (which will go by in the blink of an eye) we will be having a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! I am overwhelmed when I think about him being one year old. Wow, it all goes by so quickly, I can't even comprehend it. I really still think he should be a few months old, a tiny baby who depends on me for everything. Although he is still dependent, he is becoming SO independent also. He really doesn't like me to feed him food with a spoon anymore. He will eat a TON more if he gets to feed himself. He plays independently all of the time. I will look down for 2 seconds and he is gone. Usually he is in the kitchen pulling towels out of drawers or throwing his magnet alphabet off of the fridge. Or he might be in the dining room staring out the huge window into the backyard, watching the birds, Scout, John, or whoever might be out there. He is still a little squirt, but I think he is looking much more "little boyish" than baby lately. Tear. I love it though...and since I have been home for the past couple of weeks, I have soaked up every second of this sweet boy and I am so thankful for that! I love this little man so so so much!!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

WOW! Braidy, you have grown up so fast. I agree with your mama, you are becoming a little boy. I am now experiencing how quickly it all happens. You are such a sweet, precious boy and I am so blessed to be your Auntie. I love you and will see you next week sweet boy.

The Toogood's said...

ok so Braidy is so stinkin cute! I can't believe he is almost one!!!