Monday, April 7, 2014

we're alive!

So it's almost been 3 months since I've blogged.  The lack of blogging definitely IS NOT due to lack of events going on in the Curry home. Instead I feel like we've been going non-stop.  However, I have great intentions on fully catching up just as soon as possible!!!

In a nutshell, what's been going on?
1. new baseball season for 2 boys! 4+ games a week, plus a few practices in there = busy! But we are loving it and I am loving this season. It's the first time I've really gotten to actually watch the games. Before I was always chasing a baby or 2 around! Yay for newfound freedom in watching the game!

2. Remodel. We are completely remodeling (floor to ceiling to closets and everywhere in between) the boys rooms, the boys/guest bathroom and the hallway. Our home is completely in disarray. It's bad. There is sawdust/dust/whatever layering everything in our home. As I type, I'm coughing up a lung. I'm convinced it's due to inhaling an equivalent of a large oak tree in sawdust. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We are finally reaching the end. The painter starts tomorrow and the carpet is laid Friday! Then the "moving back into the rooms" begins and I couldn't be more excited!

3. We've taken a few short weekend trips. One to Great Wolf Lodge in January with my family, a trip for Ryan and I to North Carolina, Oklahoma the first weekend of Spring Break, and then to Dallas the last weekend of Spring Break to celebrate Noah's 4th birthday.

4. School, stuff, life, etc.

So I have a lot of catching up to do!!!! Stay tuned for tons of posts in the next week or so.......

No comments: