Friday, August 3, 2012

This really happened

It's something on the movies, or in a book, but never happens in real life....right?!

Well, today, as I was cleaning the bathroom (which took me away from the kids for 5 minutes....maybe?) I came back to find this.

 We had painted yesterday (with Crayola Washable Paints, praise the LORD) and I guess they found them, and opened every one of them, emptying them out on the floor, on HEADS, and wherever else! As we found them, Braidy said, "Mom, take a picture!" ha! I couldn't get too mad, but I did grab my camera. There is never a dull moment....and it's a miracle in itself that I ever get anything done. Needless to say, they got baths and the front room got cleaned! They were so proud of themselves, and probably would have stayed painting for several hours.

2 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

OH MY GOODNESS! It still makes me laugh out loud to see these pictures! You handled this SO much better than I would have... and, yes, thank the LORD for WASHABLE paints :)

Mika said...

The look on little Quin's face is priceless. At least it was washable and it doesn't look like they are on carpet.