Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday #1:Crockett!

The past week has been SUPER busy and SUPER fun with 2 very special birthday celebrations, so here's what we've been up to at the Curry residence!
Last week, our nephew Crockett turned THREE years old! His birthday was on Thursday, so we started the day with some birthday donuts....turns out, he is a PRO at blowing out the candles. He was a sweet birthday boy and even let Braidy have a turn blowing his birthday candles.






The boys played HARD all morning, and then we went to one of our faves, Blue Sky for lunch. However, it was CHILLY outside and much too cold to play in the sandbox, so we ate quickly, and then headed to Chuck E Cheese! I have NEVER taken my children to this place, in fact, I kinda refuse to, but it was a special occasion, and it turns out, it wasn't so bad! My FABULOUS in-laws always take the boys there, and they love it, of course! It's especially great if you go at 2pm when NO ONE else is there! The boys had a ball, played and played and played some more. We left and Jess and i were WORN out....and so were the boys! After we got home Crockett crashed at his house and Braidy would have I am sure if he would have sat still for 2 minutes.

Friday was his family party! We had pizza, presents, and a big chocolate chip cookie cake....YUMMY! We had a fun time with everyone, and sure love our sweet 3 year old nephew!





I know he had a super great birthday, but I am sad it's gone. He used to tell me almost daily, "Hey mom (yes, he calls me mom), It's almost my "BUR-PAY!" and I will miss him telling me that.
Crockett, you're a special little man. We are SO SO blessed to have you 2 doors down so we can see you almost everyday and watch you grow up and become a FUNNY little guy. Your aunt, uncle and cousins love you SO much!

No comments: